AgLending is business lending, with a twist. Our online modules include AgLending examples throughout. And we created a Schedule F module just for AgLenders.
In the virtual class, AgLenders choose a comprehensive case study that uses farm tax returns covering two operations and the owner/guarantors. We include income sources and cyclical factors that are unique to farming.
Join other lending professionals who work in AgLending and learn from an instructor who understands it.
Why learn from Lenders Online Training?
Our credit analysis training program was created by Linda Keith CPA.
- She has worked with thousands of lenders at hundreds of financial institutions for over 25 years.
- Clients include Farm Credit organizations, FarmerMac, USDA-FSA State Offices, and rural community banks.
- As a Certified Public Accountant, she has a practical understanding of the story behind the numbers.
- As a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), she can actually explain what she understands.
- She was a commercial borrower for over 20 years with a residential construction business.
- She stayed with the same bank and knows how your bank can create 'sticky' customers.
- Linda worked in the family greenhouse operation, helped birth a lamb, and butchered chickens and sheep.
- She is a city girl smart enough to marry a country boy.